Careers with Dragages Singapore
Our success is driven by the expertise, commitment and passion of our staff. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent by offering competitive remuneration packages, excellent career opportunities and ongoing professional development.
Join the team and contact us today.
Telephone number: 62273551
Email address: email@example.com
|Global Job Vacancies|
Join the team
To develop a career with Dragages Singapore, please apply for the following positions by email.
Engineer / Project Management
PositionLocationReference numberDate posted
Architectural EngineerSingapore-30 December 2019
• In-Charge of Architectural Trades work including progress, procurement and deliveries of material
• In-Charge the Architectural finishing works of the buildings
• Study drawings in setting work and termination joints for various wet and dry trades which include waterproofing, bricks wall, false ceiling, tiling, doors, landscape and carpentry works
• Inspect and monitor the site progress for each finishing trades, material deliveries and defect management to ensure project delivery complete in time
• Ensure the procedure of every trade works are properly coordinated and communicated with sub-contractors
• Liaise with local authorities, client’s representatives, sub-contractors and consultants
• Ensure all architectural trades works are performed on time, within budget and in compliance with all necessary standards, codes of practice and safety regulations
• Resolve any technical difficulty or problem that may arise on site
• Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering
• 3 years of construction working experience in Archi finishes work
• High-rise building residential or commercial buildings project experience is highly preferred
• Familiar with CONQUAS and Quality Management
Note: Personal data collected will be solely used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.