Sustainable construction is deeply rooted in how we build at Dragages Singapore. We strive to motivate and push for meaningful environmental actions backed by sound policies.
As part of the construction sector which contributes to almost 40% of global GHG emissions, we recognize our role as leaders and aim to significantly reduce our carbon emissions by 2030 on all scopes. Our roadmap provides concrete actions to combat climate change and are guided by our key drivers:
- Raising awareness among our Clients and Partners about low-carbon solutions, and design them together
- Supporting with our suppliers and sub-contractors in developing low-carbon solutions
- Valuing a low-carbon offer
- Exerting a positive influence to drive the transformation to low-carbon construction
- Developing sustainable construction models; and
- A holistic approach to environmental sustainability
Dragages has been collaborating and is continuously looking for like-minded partners in the industry who have the same carbon reduction ambition as us. We emphasize the importance of awareness via a Climate Training Path to equip employees with knowledge on our industry’s environmental impact as well as in daily life.
We have maintained our ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certification and are Founding Members of the Singapore Green Building Council. We have upheld our STAR Category for the Green & Gracious Builder Scheme for over 10 years, even earning the Green & Gracious Builder Star Champion. We also hold the first LEED Gold Award in Singapore for Building Design & Construction for the Tampines Grande Project.
At Dragages Singapore, we do not only construct safe and high-quality buildings, we build with the future generations in mind, we do our part.